Uttarakhand radish is the salad of Thechua Recipe. Radish which is made in most of the house in Uttarakhand. This is a simple dish that takes little time to make. You can serve it with your dinner.
Uttarakhand Mooli Thechua Recipe is served with the panicle Dal and Phulke for the day's meal.
- 4 radish, peel and tighten
- 3/4 cup green coriander, finely chop
- 4 green chillies
- salt to taste
- To make Uttarakhand Radish Thychua recipe, make coriander, green chili, salt paste and paste in a blender.
- Tighten the radish and keep it aside.
- Mix a mixture of radish, grated paste, salt in a mixing bowl and mix it well. Serve
- Uttarakhand Mali Thechua Recipe is served with the panicle Dal and Phulke for the day's meal.